When creating a satisfaction survey, it is important to include a range of questions that will help you understand how your customers felt about their experience. Some questions you may want to consider asking include:
- How satisfied were you with the quality of our service?
- Was the food presentation to your liking?
- Was the food temperature appropriate?
- Were all of your dietary restrictions accommodated?
- Was the service professional accommodating?
- How likely are you'd recommend our catering service to your friends?
By asking these questions, as well as others, you can get a good understanding of how your catering service was received by your customers and where there may be areas for improvement.